Every vehicle manufacturer can be your OEM customer––your components will definitely be compatible
Larger quantities can be produced at lower cost.
- Component manufacturers will be able to produce standardized components for a variety of applications without changing the specifications.
- Investments into the development and production of very specific components become profitable because these components can be immediately sold to any vehicle manufacturer.
- New forms of applications create a larger OEM market for specific solutions.
- EnergyBus will make it easier and more profitable for manufacturers of single system components such as motors, motor controllers, sensors, batteries, chargers, human interface etc. to sell their products.
Components are treated the best possible way.
- EnergyBus ‘asks’ the connected component how it wants to be treated. This way the bus ensures that every component in the electric system is threated the best possible way.
- Miss treatment of the battery for instance is recorded and can easily be followed up with a special detection device.
- Overcharge and deep discharge will not happen.
- Chargers will be voltage-controlled.
- Fast charging will be improved by better communication of the components. Fast chargers can be produced and sold profitably.
- Expensive chargers can be used for all vehicles that operate on 12 to 50 Volts.
EnergyBus e.V. is a joint effort to specify a set of connectors and communication standard for light electric vehicles. Every company from the industry is welcome to join and take part in this mission.