Servicing electric vehicles and identifying battery warranty cases will be quick and easy
There will be a larger variety of quality products
- Thanks to compatible components products will be better adapted to customers’ needs
- Dealers will benefit of a larger product variety in their stores.
Servicing electric vehicles with EnergyBus will be quick and easy.
- Perfect device compatibility will ensure a long maintenance-free lifetime of the product.
- In case there is a problem, customer service will be less complicated: defective components can easily be detected with the help of a diagnostic service tool, which can access the diagnosisdata of any EnergyBus compatible LEV.
- The defective component can easily be replaced by another one of a different manufacturer, newer technology or even different voltage.
- The battery’s history can be read and its state of charge (SOC) and state of health (SOH) determined. With this data warranty cases can be separated from misuse issues and the value of used batteries can be determined for resale.
- EnergyBus provides dealers with additional competence to handle various electric systems, diagnose and repair them. There will be no need to hire an electrician for servicing electric bikes.
No need for a hundred different chargers in stock. A few will do.
- Compatibility of components allows having basic components (batteries, chargers, sensors, user interface etc.) in stock, which can be used for every EnergyBus compatible LEV.
- Spare parts have a longer availability and newer components can replace older ones without brakingthe system (backwards compatibility).
EnergyBus e.V. is a joint effort to specify a set of connectors and communication standard for light electric vehicles. Every company from the industry is welcome to join and take part in this mission.