EnergyBus will bring many significant benefits to everyone who develops, produces, sells, or uses LEVs or their electric components.
Electric components will be compatible and safer.
- Standardized connectors and communication protocol will connect components of different voltages from different manufacturers without causing damage.
- New technologies will be compatible to existing systems.
- Spare parts will be available even for older products because they can easily be exchanged.
- The bicycle industry not only works with a lot of standards for construction, production, and service; it also operates with compatible components. EnergyBus will elevate electric systems to the level that the bicycle industry is used to.
EnergyBus will raise the overall product value.
- EnergyBus will guarantee a certain level of vehicle functionality and quality.
- LEVs will become easier to use, to repair and to adapt to specific customer needs.
- Products will have a longer lifetime and require less maintenance.
- The customer will get more value for money.
EnergyBus will be a key for LEVs to become a mass market.
- With compatible components products can be adapted to specific customer wishes more easily; new applications will occur and product variety will grow.
- Product development will be faster, more flexible and cost-efficient.
- Lower production cost and more competition will bring the product price down.
- Compatible components, available spare parts, larger product variety and lower cost will boost the market to grow.