EnergyBus makes public charging, battery-swapping, renting and leasing solutions for LEVs profitable.
- Public charging, battery-swapping, renting and leasing solutions for LEVs are virtually impossible or involve
- high risks for the operator. EnergyBus makes such systems possible.
- The investment into such system infrastructure, such as chargers, battery exchange machines, battery analysis, vehicle maintenance from a central office, is not dependent on a certain manufacturer.
- Systems that are financed with public funds a standard such as EnergyBus ensures that every supplier has the same chances. In case certain companies are privileged, subsidies can be recalled.
- Invitations for proposals of public LEV systems, the specifications can be simple when referring to the EnergyBus protocol and EnergyBus connectors.
- EnergyBus makes it possible to design public LEV systems without the monopoly of a single manufacturer.
EnergyBus e.V. is a joint effort to specify a set of connectors and communication standard for light electric vehicles. Every company from the industry is welcome to join and take part in this mission.