2016-07-21 (Angela Budde)
The momentum is right to put mobility and cycling at the center of any Smart Cities discussion. On August 30th, ECF is organising the first-ever Smarter Cycling Conference of Europe's largest cycle industry trade fair, EUROBIKE.
In 2015, EnergyBus joined the Cycling Industry Club (CIC), the biggest player on the European advocacy scene. CIC is working with ECF (European Cyclists' Federation) to extend the influence of bike companies.
For the Smarter Cycling Conference on August 30th at EUROBIKE in Friedrichshafen, Germany, ECF is looking for inspiring stories of cities that have already adopted and implemented smart mobility solutions. Do contact ECF if you know a city that has:
- smart Public Bike Sharing (PBS) system, or
- smart data analytical tool,
- mobility predictive programmes,
- connected infrastructures or traffic,
- air quality monitoring traffic lights,
- other ITS or smart methodologies on mobility.
Let ECF know and showcase your city's trendsetting achievements!
Send an email to Niccolò Panozzo, Project Assistant for Smarter Cycling, by July 31st.
Text and picture: ECF
21 July 2016