The Germany-based EnergyBus association is the platform to develop and market EnergyBus
The EnergyBus e.V. association is based in Tanna, Germany. It was founded in Taiwan on March 19, 2007 as a non-profit organization by eleven personal members.
The initiators and first two associate members are competent and internationally recognized in the fields of light electric vehicles and R&D:
• ExtraEnergy of Germany – worldwide authority in LEV testing and independent promotion
• ITRI of Taiwan – government institute to support the local industry with state of the art technology.
Companies joining EnergyBus e.V. lateron are institutions and industry representatives from all over the world, who have an interest in the development and/or application of EnergyBus.
- EnergyBus e.V. is a platform for players in the LEV and related industries to develop the communication and connector standard EnergyBus.
- The organization promotes the benefits of EnergyBus worldwide.
- As an authority it ensures that the quality of EnergyBus products that have passed compliance testing.